Saturday, July 2, 2011

I consider back again Louis Vuitton

There are locations to shop, I all of a sudden really feel wish to consume something, but no money. "Louis Vuitton wish to consume something." "You are available out having a guy a girl a guy would be to invest the money! Also talk about their own, luck is dead!" "Men do not consider the initiative for that girls to invest cash that is poor luck on!" "Ha ha ha , to talk about only poor luck! "" Hey, do not consider the initiative to invest only what luck! "... the bad using the bad turnout was I truly nearly laughed a gas! Will really feel much less tired. Coming quickly to some shop, I purchased an ice cream, her husband to pay, I inquired only a dollar! I am just a little frustrated: "Oh, to accompany you purchasing for any evening to invest a dollar truly worth!" "Hey, I accompany you shopping, injustice which I do must invest money!"

I consider back again their shoes, carrying footwear and consuming ice cream, and regardless within the past, individuals who glimpse strange, ft hurt, and merely do not wish to put on any shoes. Her husband also nevertheless carrying footwear to walk.

Through a crowded street, throughout a road, went to some supermarket, I said: "My husband, I wish to consume something." obtaining to go directly right into a supermarket to purchase two packets of potato chips, after which named her husband pay.

Mang husband smiled and said: "a large loss, to accompany girls to stroll experienced to invest 7 two cents! subsequent time do not accompany it!" "I do not want one to accompany it, so stingy! allow other people accompanied this time ought to be would be to foot, after which supper, KTV. ha ha ha ... "

No comments:

Post a Comment