Wednesday, June 22, 2011

bolted forward and disappeared in the snowy night

Fuck. My hat, I am almost frozen to death. "
I helped him find the hat, shook the snow to his anger and worn down by the hair shaft, but he did not pass reasonable way to shaking off his hat, two countries with Russia and France, then called me: "Go. Roll. "welblog-lily blogspot blog
Then suddenly bolted forward and disappeared in the snowy night in the. I walked, I mysteriously turned around and saw him standing next to telephone pole, holding hands, no street lights of telephone pole. And solemnly said: "Lena, I was dying ... ... Oh, my Lena ..." see that he was drunk, and if I do not care him, he would freeze to death on the streets, I walked over asked where he lived.
"Here is what street you?" He said with a tearful voice, "I do not know where to go."
I grabbed his waist, dragged him forward, while constantly seeking to ask his address.
"In the Black Street ... ... where there are several bath home is ... ... ... ..." he said with a shivering voice.
He slipped askew to move forward, made me very difficult to walk, I heard him lay on the teeth in the tooth: "If you know, 'he hit lean on me, while grumbling that.
"What" "
He stopped, one hand raised, clear and even a little proud to say: "If you know where I want to take you ..." 

He put fingers in your mouth, body rocking quickly stand up. I Fu Xiashen, carrying him away, he arrived at his chin on my head kept complaining: "If you know ... I am almost frozen to death. Oh, My God ..." in the street looking for a Black long time considered to ascertain his residence. We finally climbed to the allocated units in front of a small, snow it was almost drowned out the hospital. 
We are groping in the dark before the line to the door, carefully knock on the door, he whispered to me the wrist: "Hush, little point sound ..." a woman dressed in drag to red door,shuaiszw blogspot blog
 holding the hands ofwith the candlestick, make us come in, she quietly walked away to go, I do not know where to find a long-handled glasses, carefully began my observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment