Wednesday, June 22, 2011

with a pink shade of the lamp

I explain to her, this man's hands have been frozen, it should take off his clothes and went to bed.louis vuitton outlet 
"Really?" She spoke like a refreshing sound of the girl.
"Get his hands dipped in cold water ..."
She did not seem to understand my words, but with glasses, pointed to the corner of the easel, where there is a landscape, painted trees, there is a small river. Curious, I looked at the woman's face without expression, she turned toward the table and actually sat down, lit a table with a pink shade of the lamp, she nonchalantly playing with a "hearts J" card.
"You at home have vodka?" I asked aloud. She remains unmoved, continues to play her cards. I Feijin Er back back man sitting on a chair, his head pulled ride, Hong Kong and Macao have red hands hanging at the side.

 I do not know what forces are with me, I took him to the couch, took off his clothes for him.Chair behind the wall hung pictures, which seems to have a Department of white silk wreaths, silk in white written on: dedicated to unparalleled Jier Ta.
"Deuce, you tap." I gave him hand-wringing, the pain he cried.
That somehow the woman is still in the hands of playing cards, as if preoccupied look. She has a sharp nose, like the beak and a pair of big eyes. She finally raised his hands like a girl, stroking his thick fluffy as a wig-like gray hair, girl-like voice spoke up: George. Mischa you find it? "louis vuitton handbags 
The man called George pushed me, and immediately sat up and replied: "He is not going to Kiev it? ..." "Yes, he went to Kiev." She repeated again, his eyes never leave the card. I feel her voice is simple but it is indifference.
"He would come back ..."
"Really?"
"Of course it is true."

No comments:

Post a Comment